Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Baby, All Grown Up....



Our oldest son, Zachary, turns 18 today. I can still remember the emotions from holding him for the very first time. He was a BIG boy, weighing in at 9lbs. 5 oz! Can you say BIG OUCH?! LOL! He has been a joy and a delight and we are very proud of who he has become. He is the world's best brother and will someday be an excellent daddy.

As my boy looks eagerly ahead to his future I must admit part of me is sad to see him grow and fly away. I know it's necessary and what we've prepared him for but still, a piece of my heart will be going with him. He is my child, my son and most especially, my friend.
Happy, happy birthday Zack!!!
You are loved more than you'll ever know....

3 comments:

Tina said...

What a handsome man, Zachary!!! I still see that "baby face" that I loved several years ago. He has learned how to be a Christian man, through the examples of his parents. He will know just how much you and Sean love him....when he is a parent. There is no love like that..to me it's a piece of heaven on earth to have such a relationship.

I'm sure he doesn't remember us, but please wish him a Happy Birthday and God's blessings on his future plans from the Wilsons.

~Tina

steffany said...

hold the door....
who's the girl:)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀