Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Another Mountaintop first...


I have the best friends in the world! What's even better is that they are my family. 
We decided to do our own backyard carnival and it was a blast!
The kids can't stop talking about it and thanking us for it and 
that's the best feeling of all! :)
Just look at those excited faces....






Excitement at popping the balloons....


The most favorite game of all was knocking over the cans....


Kyalynn showing her American Pride....





We had a small prize table with things from the Doll*r Store and a snack table
with cotton candy, popcorn, and animal cookies. 

It was a hit and they are already asking to do it again next year.
 Ok, ok, Kyalynn is asking to do it again next week...LOL! 
It was very little cost but a whole LOT of fun for all of us. 

2 comments:

Denise said...

You guys are so much fun! I love seeing all of the kids' smiling faces!

Mama Ds Dozen said...

What FUN!

Wish I would have thought of such a thing when I had all of My Littles at home. I'll need to keep that idea for a "Grandparents Camp" a few years down the road. :) Grandson #3 was born last night.


Laurel
mama of 12