Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, February 18, 2008

My Chauffer...



Well, it's finally happened. My boy is driving me around! I must admit that Sean has been a whole lot more comfortable being chauffered by Zack than I was. I tended to see all the "potential" dangers and have had to bite my tongue...HARD to keep from speaking my thoughts. Zack has been driving for several months now and he does really great, after all, he's had a good teacher, Sean! (Just a little side note here, Sean taught me to drive too! Brave man he is.) It's just that weird feeling of looking over and seeing your boy behind the wheel of machine with lots of power. Scary!


You know, I just blinked and now this 9 lb. 5 oz. baby boy is driving! It won't be but another blink and he will be grown and on his own. This is a gut wrenching thought for me. I can't imagine not having him here to talk to, laugh with, yell at. LOL! I am so very thankful we have homeschooled. It has forged some very tight bonds between all of us and brought sweet friendships with one another.


As Zack drove his brother and I one day, a million of these thoughts were racing thru my mind. He asked me what I was thinking and I just got all teary-eyed. He wouldn't understand...at least not yet...not until he is chauffered by his own child and thinking how fast childhood really goes will it make sense.


Don't blink!!


3 comments:

Wife to the Rockstar said...

AWW. They grow up way too fast, don't they??

steffany said...

I know. I keep telling mine to stop, because it's happening in a blink of an eye. Then I realize how weird that must sound to them. So I always follow it up with. I'm so proud of the person you are becoming and I can't wait to see what the Lord will do in your life.

BUT driving?! Oh my. That has to be a shocker:)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀